Hello people 😀
Today I am up with describing the 5 amazing reasons why I feel the ASUS Zenfone 2 could redefine my and everyone’s smartphone experience, and believe me I don’t get influenced with smart phones easily these days 😛
It isn’t! Read them out and then decide for yourself 😛
1. The High Tech Processing Speed: The Zen Phone comes with a Intel® Atom™ Quad Core Z3580 (2.3GHz), PowerVR G6430, with OpenGL 3.0 support and a 4GB LPDDR3 RAM. The amazing combination gives rise to a great processing speed and a wonderful smartphone experience. High gaming apps or anything for that matter would run smoothly on a 4GB RAM support. What more to ask for. Awesomeness in hands. 😀
ASUS ZenFone 2 is world’s 1st smartphone with 4 GB RAM
2. Awesome Charging Speed: What’s the use of a smartphone if it doesn’t even run for good amount of time. What good is a smartphone for which you need a charger every now and then, I mean come on, the smart phone must let us have some good fun without draining out the whole battery in no time. A good smartphone should always come with a good battery, otherwise it is putting limits to its own use. That’s exactly what the ZenFone 2 provides, Great Battery. The device supports ASUS-exclusive technology that charges devices much faster than traditional speeds. Isn’t that great? 😀
The device supports ASUS-exclusive technology that charges devices much faster than traditional speeds. With ZenFone 2, this means your battery is juiced up to 60% in no more than 39 minutes.
3. Delight for the Shutterbugs: In the age of Selfies and Tenfies and more 😛 its obvious these days the smartphone is not just a smartphone but it also fulfills the purpose of a camera, and everyone wants a good camera, don’t we? 😀 The ZenFone 2 doesn’t disappoint the photographer in you in any damn way. Amazing Pixel quality, high resolution and no shutter lag, the ZenFone 2 is picture perfect.
See what others can’t see with the ASUS Zenfone 2 PixelMaster camera that captures stunning, high-resolution photos with zero shutter lag. The industry-leading Low Light mode employs pixel-merging technology to capture up to 400% brighter photos at night, or in low-light scenes, without the need for a flash.
4. A Follow Up of a Successful Version: We all love the well established brands, don’t we? They earn an automatic trust, and its very logical. Indeed somethings that have come out in the market, performed well and have worked good, tend to have followers. Be it a Hollywood movie which is a part of a well established series or the flourishing clothing brand, a well established brand name always works out well. That’s another advantage ZenFone 2 comes with, it is a part of an established league of ZenFone that has been performing well. 🙂
Building on the success of ZenFone and leveraging a quarter-century of engineering accomplishments, the highly-anticipated ZenFone 2 provides a wealth of exciting new features and a refined ASUS ZenUI experience to deliver a new level of empowering luxury to everyone.
5. Cost Effective and Amazing Looks: Do, I need to elaborate on this too? I don’t think so. Finally (almost all the time) it all comes down to cost and how good the phone looks in your hand 😛 , doesn’t it? Perfect check here as well 😀